Vauban Systems is hiring a new business manager. Your primary roles and responsibilities will be managing sales and supporting export activity (Australia, Canada, Mexico, Lebanon, Spain, Belgium, etc.). You will have plenty of opportunity to use your own initiative.
Your various tasks will be as follows:
- Responding to incoming calls (distributors and installers).
- Researching, studying, preparing, drafting and following up on calls for tender.
- Preparing, drafting and following up on quotes.
- Drafting specifications.
- Analysing needs and proposing the best solution.
- Quantifying demand.
- Demonstrating the proposed solutions remotely.
- Maintaining the export sales team.
- Developing the export sales team.
- Setting up, supplying data for and operating reporting tools for sales activity.
- Setting up, supplying data for and operating management indicators for sales forecasts.
- Managing and using social networks.
The employment conditions are as follows:
- Office-based position at our headquarters in the 95 postcode
- Unlimited term contract, 35 hours per week
- Occasional travel in France and abroad for trade fairs
- Compensation negotiable
The resources made available to you are as follows:
- IT resources.
- Mobile phone.
- Technical training for products and training for management software.
What we expect from you:
Mental skills :
- Fluent written and oral English
- Understanding of Spanish desirable
- Must be able to use Office software suite
- EBP software (if possible)
- Knowledge of IT tools
- Energetic and inquisitive
- Organised and disciplined
- Comfortable using the telephone
- Interested in new technology
- Service oriented
Interested candidates should send their CV to: